Vacant Position: Nil
Cooinda is a not-for-profit disability service provider based in Terang in South West Victoria offering a suite of supports including residential, community participation, plan management and support coordination. We are a registered NDIS provider with accreditation to the NDIS Standards.
~Cooinda offers excellent salary packaging options including meals & entertainment card and additional superannuation contributions ~
Successful applicants must have an NDIS Worker Screening clearance and current employee Working with Children card.
Position Description: Nil
Cooinda currently employ approx 140 staff across its many program areas. Any positions available will be added to this page as they become available and may be advertised in local Corangamite Shire newspapers, via Facebook and/or on Seek.
Positions at Cooinda require applicants to:
- Have or Apply for an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Have a current Working with Children Check. Complete your check via this link
- Complete the NDIS Worker Orientation module via this link
- Hold a current Drivers license and Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Have a current level 2 First Aid certificate & current CPR certificate
- Sign a conflict of interest form
Cooinda provide its staff with ongoing education opportunities and work with local providers to ensure our staff have up to date skills and qualifications.
All staff must adhere to the NDIS Code of Conduct, Cooinda policies and procedures and strive to maintain a culture that is positive, participant centred, respectful of individuals and their privacy.