Vacant Position: Bus Driver/Transport Officer
Minimum 20 hours per week
Cooinda is a not-for-profit disability service provider based in Terang in South West Victoria offering a suite of supports including residential, community participation, plan management and support coordination. We are a registered NDIS provider with accreditation to the NDIS Standards.
~Cooinda offers excellent salary packaging options including meals & entertainment card and additional superannuation contributions ~
Cooinda has a position available for a part time Bus Driver / Transport Officer who will be responsible for a daily bus run each morning and afternoon. The successful applicant will also be responsible for ongoing maintenance and cleanliness of Cooinda vehicles.
Skills and attributes the successful applicant must possess:
- A current Medium Rigid Drivers Licence
- Level 2 First Aid
- A strong interest in working with people with a disability
- A demonstrated understanding of fleet vehicle maintenance
The successful applicant must have an NDIS Worker Screening clearance and current employee Working with Children card.
Applications close 4th June 2021
Position Description: Click to download
Cooinda currently employ approx 140 staff across its many program areas. Any positions available will be added to this page as they become available and may be advertised in local Corangamite Shire newspapers, via Facebook and/or on Seek.
Positions at Cooinda require applicants to:
- Have or Apply for an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Have a current Working with Children Check. Complete your check via this link
- Complete the NDIS Worker Orientation module via this link
- Hold a current Drivers license and Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Have a current level 2 First Aid certificate
- Sign a conflict of interest form
Should you wish to inquire about casual work or send in a resume please complete an Expression of Interest form here and return it along with:
- Your current Resume
- Consent to a Police Check form
- Completed Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme forms
to Cooinda by mail, in person or email it to [email protected]
Cooinda provide its staff with ongoing education opportunities and work with local providers to ensure our staff have up to date skills and qualifications.
All staff must adhere to Cooinda policy and procedures and strive to maintain a culture that is positive, participant centred, respectful of individuals and their privacy.